Media Asset Manager gives operators a window on their video content store.
With thumbnails, proxy viewing copies, metadata and status indicators, Media Asset Manager provides the clear, simple information about video assets needed for efficient content management.
Key features include:
- Easy to integrate – With a simple yet comprehensive RESTful API, M2A MAM is easy to set up and integrate into existing video workflows.
- Durable and available – Uses AWS storage offering durability of 99.999999999% and availability of 99.99%. Console can be deployed in multiple regions to offer 99.99% availability.
- Logging and trimming – View, edit and log your video anywhere, anytime. A simple web based console offers frame accurate trimming, logging and stitching of media.
- Expandable – Metadata model supports custom namespace fields. M2A workflow hooks for common video tasks of QA, transcode, packaging, access services, packaging and delivery.
- Affordable – The service makes use of tiered storage using the most appropriate tier. Assets are appropriately managed across S3, S3 RRS, S3 IA and Glacier.
- Supportable – The service is offered with varying levels of support to meet your range of content programming from BAU to flagship and audience critical.