Sales Account Manager – North America
M2A Media is a pioneering software development company focused on revolutionizing broadcast streaming workflows through innovative cloud-based orchestration software. Our cutting-edge applications span across media, distribution, contribution, and live events, establishing M2A as one of the world’s leading streaming video delivery companies. Our success is driven by the growing global demand for streaming content and our relentless commitment to developing products that elevate the technology portfolio.
With a track record of multiple award-winning streaming video products, we serve esteemed media companies worldwide, enabling live sports, live events, VOD, TV, media, entertainment, social networks, ad-tech, security, and gaming applications. At M2A, we uphold a culture of excellence, empowering our diverse teams to deliver innovative solutions and exceed expectations. We seek talented, passionate individuals who relish solving challenging problems and making a tangible impact.
As a Sales Account Manager, you’ll have an extraordinary opportunity to contribute to M2A’s global business growth within the premium live event streaming industry in the USA. Joining our multinational team of professionals distributed across various regions globally, you’ll work closely with our Product Management and Sales Engineering teams to drive the growth and success of customer accounts in live event streaming.
What You’ll Do
- Build and manage a pipeline of sales opportunities, engaging effectively with relevant stakeholders within the prospect businesses.
- Prioritize opportunities based on likelihood, timing, and revenue potential and present the sales pipeline to management on a weekly basis.
- Ensure ongoing qualification across the sales pipeline.
- Own engagement and account mapping with prospects, as well as with relevant AWS account managers.
- Network and regularly engage with AWS ‘Media + Entertainment’ and ‘Sports’ teams to understand prospect ambitions and timelines for Media Services workstreams.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations.
- Collaborate with M2A presales to scope and execute trials and Proof of Concepts.
- Create solution proposals for new business, collaborating with M2A presales, solutions, product, and commercial management.
- Lead negotiations with prospects to secure deals.
- Ensure effective usage of the CRM system.
- Work closely with project delivery to facilitate knowledge transfer ahead of the delivery phase and monitor progress.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to maintain a feedback loop from customers.
- Travel internationally when required to meet prospects and customers.
- Participate in onsite client demos, marketing events, and tradeshows to articulate the value proposition of M2A.
- Stay informed about cloud technology and sports broadcast marketplace, evolving requirements, and relevant opportunities for M2A.
- Provide input into marketing roadmap and collateral based on marketplace and broader industry trends.
- Contribute to product roadmap discussions based on prospect and customer demand.
- Represent the M2A Media brand with professionalism at all times.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a sales manager role, ideally for a technology company specializing in video streaming solutions or adjacent technology.
- Strong technical knowledge, including live broadcast workflows in both B2B and D2C distribution, and video in the cloud workflows.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage a wide range of tasks.
- Proven ability to close new business and effectively present to business or technical audiences.
- The ability to understand and address client needs effectively using M2A’s products and services.
- A track record of delivering on or exceeding quota requirements.
- Hands-on approach and adaptability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial start-up environment that values cross-functional teamwork and initiative.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Action-oriented and self-driven.
- Knowledge of AWS Edge Media Services.
- An existing network of contacts within AWS Media + Entertainment vertical.
- An existing network of contacts at US-based sports owners and/or broadcasters.
- Knowledge of major US sports.
TBD (Based on experience)
- 25 days holiday
- 8 public holidays
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible and remote working
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.