- M2A 4K Live Streaming offers all the key features of M2A Live Streaming, but with the added feature of delivering live streams at 4 x the pixel resolution of High Definition (HD) streams.
- M2A 4K Live Streaming is designed with the latest HEVC codecs, making it up to 50% more efficient, to guarantee the highest resolution at the lowest bandwidth. It’s the ideal proposition for the most high-profile live sports tournaments or finals.
- M2A 4K Live Streaming can be deployed to handle both encoding and distribution in public cloud, allowing broadcasters to scale live streams economically, with no need for CAPEX spend on on-premise transcoding and packaging.
- Fully public cloud scalable live streaming infrastructure.
- Integration with the latest low latency technology.
- Compatible with 4K ready devices, as well as older devices